Tuesday 15 November 2011

Second Questionnaire Results

I asked this question purely for the fact that there was no point in asking people who were not in my target market. Luckily they all were so my results will be very useful. 

The majority of the target market like to get involved when watching music videos so they like to see a storyline which is just right for my plot idea. 

With everyone that I asked saying that they love to know the meaning of the song  or video  it will be great for me to add a narrative that relates to the meaning of the song. It will give those with an active mind the chance to become active. 

Luckily with having a music video that relates to the song it will help my target market understand the song a lot more and they will be able to relate to the lyrics. 

The point of this questionnaire was so that I could find out what kind of narrative to do that will allow my target market to enjoy it. They want to see something that will let them relate to the lyrics and be able to think about what is happening in the narrative.

No comments:

Post a Comment