Tuesday 29 November 2011

Location - part two

Apart from filming in a woodland area, I also want to film a few short scenes in a house made out to be the personas. I don't just want to film in a random house as it may not have the lighting and ambience that I'm looking for. I want to film in an old fashioned home that has a very vintage feel. The image below is from weheartit.com but it just portrays the atmosphere that i want to create in the particular scenes.

Tumblr_lwmq6cgw161qeq69to1_1280_large

However, I may find it difficult to find a place like this as I will need to get permission from an owner. It would be safer to film round someone's house who I am familiar with e,g, family and friends. My own home could be idealistic with a few changes. These could easily be made by moving furniture, adding small objects etc. Below is a picture which could give the effect of a miserable environment. I don't want my audience to feel miserable when watching the video but I want them to respond in a way that they can recognise the emotions within the song and video. Courtesy of weheartit.com.

Tumblr_lv8rbz1zeo1qgroito1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment