Monday 26 December 2011

Stylist Choices for Actress.

I want my actress to be very fashionable as she's representing Gabrielle Aplin's style. I want her to have an 80's -esque style with a modern twist. It will be casual yet fashionable. 
Tumblr_lqwpkmbzbm1qcdl7go1_1280_large
This shows the kind of style I would like my actress to be wearing.  A thick knitted cardigan, thick gold statement jewellery and a printed t-shirt. I would also like her to be wearing light faded skinny jeans or fashion patterned tights with either converse, vans or brogues.

                                                   . 208116_10150148672923176_669168175_6742042_4111612_n_large


My actress' hair is fairly short so I would like to make it messy so she looks distressed. I may had in a hair piece like the one above just to finalise the look. Her make-up will consist of smudged mascara (as she will be crying) with smoky eyes and either red or purple lipstick. 

The look that I have chosen for her in the video is also the look that will be on the cover of Gabrielle Aplin's album. You will not see the model's face as it may be covered by her holding a sign with the title information on it. I will explain it more in a separate post. 

I chose this look for my actress as the indie/folk genre of the video fits in perfectly with this look. It's the kind of style that will never go out of fashion and more importantly, it's the style of Gabrielle Aplin. 

Both images are from weheartit.com. No copyright intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment