Thursday 9 February 2012

Distributing

I want the music video to be viewed on television. Therefore, I will need to add information about the song and the artist at the beginning of the video e.g. "Ghosts" by Gabrielle Aplin. I would prefer the video to be on music channels such as NME TV. This channel hosts a number of videos with the same genre as Gabrielle Aplin. As for the advertising, this will be distributed to NME Magazine. Although my target market said they read more fashion magazines, if Gabrielle Aplin can get photo shoots in any of these magazines, it will most likely persuade them to read NME and to buy her album/ digipak. NME Magazine hosts a number of new and upcoming artists and this is the exact category that Gabrielle Aplin falls into so she will attract people's attention a lot more. I will be doing a focus group in the very near future to see if people from my target market agree or disagree with my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment